We at Bare Grills are currently on the lookout for an experienced supervisory looking to take a step up, or an established Assistant Manager to assist in the day to day running of our Bristol Smokehouse.
We may only be small, but we do churn out some big numbers, so time management, forward-thinking, and the ability to remain calm under pressure while giving great customer service is a must.
As assistant manager, your responsibilities will be as follows:
· Assisting in the recruitment, training and development of any new and existing staff members
· You will be familiar with online reservation systems (ResDiary/Opentable), and be able to identify/rectify any issues before they arise
· Be able to communicate with the kitchen and manage the flow of takeout (UberEats) orders alongside a busy restaurant service
· Have confidence and understanding in the processes involved in producing our menu
· Ensure standards of cleanliness throughout the restaurant are maintained
· Cash handling and end of day procedures
· Stock control, ordering & invoice management
· Above all deliver great customer service
· Occasionally assist our events team at festivals/events
We are looking for someone who can deliver all of the above, but bring a little personality to the role. As we are quite laid back, casual dining, we need someone who can engage with the customers outside of the conventional ‘steps of service’. We regularly hold eating challenges, so we are looking for someone who can cheer on a table and make their experience more memorable.
In addition to the salary, you will receive 28 days paid holiday, an equal share of the restaurant tips, and inclusion within our progression plans
If you can keep your head, remain calm under pressure when the 7 pm rush hits and can do all of the above with a smile on your face, then we need to hear from you.
Got what it takes? Then we need to hear from you.